How to Install and SetUp Atom Text Editor For Web Designing on Windows





I will tell you in this blog how you can download and install the Atom text editor in your computer windows.

The Atom text editor is available in both free and paid formats. You can do whatever you want and if you are a beginner, then I will recommend you use the free version.

First of all, we will go to the official website of the Atom.io and by clicking the button on the front page, download the latest version.

After the download finishes, the directory that you downloaded in the directory will go and click to atom exe file.


Whatever step I am telling you, just follow them. You can easily use the Atom web editor.




Step 1: click to .exe file


Step 2: Click to yes


Step 3: create new project


If you do not understand from my article or you want to know more about text editors, then you can watch my video on YouTube.



Post a Comment

0 Comments