How To Write Resume In Fiverr and Internshala ???






Greetings Ma'am / Sir,
     I am a second-year student currently pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I love writing code and I have a strong grasp of the fundamentals of web development including HTML, CSS, JS, and Wordpress. I have done freelancing on Fiverr and I have made many websites from scratch and those included portfolio websites, e-commerce websites which are fully responsive and have a beautiful front-end and amazing User Experience. I recently made a website for an Australian construction business. I am including a link to my GitHub account for you to verify the project and I have also included the name of the working website in a- readme file on GitHub. Freelancing experience allowed me to deliver quality results in very less time. I am looking forward to gaining some real-world experience and I think I possess the required skills for this internship. I wish to incorporate the same enthusiasm and diligence for your company. I promise to be honest with my work and work hard.

 Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments