What are some of the best ways to learn programming?




Hi, my name is Shravan Meena and I am a programmer. many students think programming is very hard and difficult but they are wrong.i will suggest you programming is very easy and simple.
I have 4 years experience in programming languages C and 2 years experience in C++.
When I am started programming since 2015 before I have no idea any programming language. I will tell you when I start my first  Hello Word program, I am excited to learn.
so I will suggest you don't be an afraid programming language.
I thought your time is priceless, so I will tell you to focus on your habit, not your goal.

Some important thing you can follow :

1. Regularity

2. Practice

3. Understanding the Concept

4. Think great, Achieve Great

5. Focus on habit

6. Focus Basic of syntax

7. Basic Concept

8.  You can create your own program not copy another source

If you follow all thing mention above section you are definitely 

enjoy programming. 

Some important website I will recommend you because I have also learned these sites. If you interested in programming you will go to the below site and learned free coding.

Important Site You can Visit their
(Sorry but I can't provide you link any website because Quora privacy is not allowed so  you are going to the google and search  it)

1. Codeacademy: 
       This is one of the best sites for learning programming. I have also learned from this site. The basic concept is very clear and simply explained and also give a project for practice. This site is free for beginners, if you want to purchase some course you can do it.


2. EDX: One of the best sites is EDX, you can learn C, C++, java, and C##, etc. 

3.Coursera


4.TopCoder




I will be recommended you to as a beginner you can firstly visit Codeacademy. Because in this site, the basic concept is a very easy and simple way to explain.

At last sorry for my bad English, next time i have improved my English and explained better next time.

Thank You 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Bro your information is knowledgeable and your english will be definetely improve, I have belief on you

    ReplyDelete