What is the best way for a beginner to learn HTML/CSS?


Introduction(Skip it)

Thank you for giving this wonderful question to explain to me to you. I am Shravan Meena. Currently, I am pursuing b.tech in computer science and engineering and I will be entering into the final year of my graduate studies in the next couples of months. Ever since I started studying HTML/CSS in my college i have very nerves.
 I heard about Web Development for the first time and had no idea about what is Web development. I had a questionnaire in my hand which had some basic questions about web development and honestly I had no idea. But there was google.

I will suggest you some important point you can follow and learned  HTML/CSS:

1. Focus on your goal


2. make a programming your habit


3. Focus on Basic Concept


4. Regularity


5. Focus on understanding errors


6. First You Start Basic Of HTML then you will go CSS


7. I have suggest you to start learning today 


8. If You Have Any error occur you will find into google(like Quora)


9. Make Projects


 below I will also suggest you some easy web development sites :

1. Codeacademy


2. EDX


3. Coursera


4. Udemy


5. W3schools


Now i will tell you some Best Free Website Builders. If you are not  perfect  in programming you can go there and make a free website for own use.

1. Wix 

2. Wordpress

3. Blogger

4. Weebly

5. Jimdo


Thank You

Post a Comment

0 Comments